Shepherd Premier Senior Living – Gurnee
Assisted Living in Gurnee, IL
We Are Still Safely Moving in New Residents
Assisted Living in a Bright, Modern Residential Home
Located in the heart of Lake County, our Shepherd home of Gurnee has a beautiful patio to enjoy peaceful quiet time when visiting your loved one. In between visiting time, Gurnee offers many fun activities for the family to enjoy! Only a 5 minute drive, 3.2 miles down the road from our home is the famous 6 Flags Great America! 6 Flags is an amusement park filled with rollercoasters, water rides and more!
Whether they require long-term care, or just a short respite, our Assisted Living home is ideally situated and designed with the amenities and services to make life safe, secure, comfortable, engaging and yet relaxing.
Conveniently located at 5631 Manchester Dr, Gurnee, IL 60031, you’ll find this beautiful home both accessible and intimate.
How Shepherd Premier is Different
- Doctor Services On-site
- Homestyle Residential Living
- 1 to 5 Caregiver to Resident Ratio
- 24/7 Personalized Care
- Schedule Private Tours Around Your Schedule
Helping our residents stay connected to their family members – even in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis:
During this time, it is our priority to keep our residents in contact with their loved ones.
Each Shepherd house has a designated visiting window that is used by family and friends to say hello while staying safe and healthy!
A Little Bit About Shepherd of Gurnee
We all want to belong somewhere, have the support of those around us, have someone to sit with us and hold our hands or comfort us when we need it.
Shepherd homes are
unique in that we have one caregiver for every five residents to be able to provide each resident with the personalized care
and attention they need and deserve. The caregivers in Shepherd Premier Senior Living Homes all undergo Shepherd’s
own rigorous training program and full background checks to qualify to serve the families in each Shepherd home.
We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to our homes and our services and to show why our residents and families
say… This is Home.
Our Gurnee, IL Assisted Living Community
Shepherd of Gurnee offers 8 private rooms with private baths, welcoming common living spaces, three homemade meals each day, laundry and housekeeping services, and a variety of social activities.
Combined with Shepherd’s always high quality of personalized care, this environment is all thoughtfully designed to enrich the lives of our residents. Click below to schedule a tour.
Comfort, Security and a richly rewarding lifestyle: Amenities at our Gurnee, IL Assisted Living Home
Along with sprinklers, security and monitoring systems, Shepherd Premier Senior Living’s Gurnee Assisted Living Home has 8 private rooms each with a private ADA bathroom and 1 half bath. Our trained caregivers are on-site 24/7 to provide exceptional care around the clock. Cable and Wi-FI are available as well as transportation to private appointments.
Residents enjoy three home-cooked, homestyle meals daily from our renovated and modernized kitchen. Weekly linens, towels, and clothing are laundered by attending caregivers and medication reminders are provided. And, in the case of an emergency or other medical care, Advocate Condell Medical Center is less than 5 miles away.
- 8 beds (8 private rooms), 8 bathrooms (8 ADA compliant) and 1 half bath
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- 24/7 care provided by qualified and compassionate professionals
- Medication reminders
- Three Daily Homestyle Meals and Snacks
- 2 Family Style Dining Rooms
- Laundry and Cleaning Services
- State-of-the-art keypad locks and HD Video Security Cameras outdoors and in common areas
- Sprinkler System throughout home
- Close to shopping, dining, community activities and festivals
- Close to public transportation for Family Visits
- Landscaped yards for tranquil moments with nature
- Flat screen televisions with basic cable
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Live Entertainment
- Immersive Activity Program
- Reading Library and Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Transportation for appointments
- Assistance scheduling appointments
Common Questions about Shepherd Premier Senior Living of Gurnee, IL
At Shepherd Premier Senior Living of Gurnee, our residents’ health and safety is our primary concern – which is why we provide 24 hour care with a 1- 5 caregiver to resident ratio 24 hours a day – with on call medical professionals available around the clock.
Each resident also wears an emergency call button at all times.
At our Assisted Living communities, we provide meals, personal care assistance (help with showering, dressing and personal hygiene), medication reminders, weekly laundering of towels and bed linens, trash removal, weekly housekeeping and apartment maintenance, social and cultural activities, transportation, wellness programs including daily exercise classes, and more!
Yes, we have two buses that are available for transportation needs.
Shepherd Premier Homes are like no other Assisted Living, we are boutique living that caters to your loved one’s needs. If you are looking for quality personalized care for your loved ones versus big community living…..then look no future.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions a Shepherd Home may be right for you:
- Would your loved one benefit from more personal care?
- Would your loved one benefit from more personalized socialization?
- Does your loved one enjoy eating meals in a family style atmosphere?
- Would your loved one benefit from daily light exercise?
- Would you or your parent enjoy participating in outings, crafts, cards, or a specialty club like Book Club, Veteran’s Club, or Red Hats Club?
- Would you or your parent benefit from the convenience of having all the details of everyday life-housekeeping, home maintenance and more-taken care of?
Schedule a Tour
Shepherd Premier is here to help support you as you look for care options. We would love to have the opportunity to show you one of our homes. Please call Kay at 224-333-6247 ext 2 or click the button below: