Should You Stay Or Should You Go?
This free guide will help you make the right decision between home and senior living.
Deciding whether to remain at home or make the move to a senior living community is a BIG decision. There’s no right or wrong answer — only what’s right for you and your family.
Still, there are certain things everyone needs to keep in mind when considering these two options, and that’s where this free guide comes in.
In the guide, you’ll learn:
- How change can result in new experiences and opportunities for seniors who embrace it.
- The positive lifestyle statistics associated with both independent and assisted living.
- Weigh up your options with the pros and cons of remaining at home vs. moving to a senior living community.
- We’ll help you analyze your unique situation to make an informed decision.
- Our home safety and lifestyle assessment checklist will highlight areas where you might require assistance.
- Evaluate our cost comparison sheet to see the differences between living at home and senior living.
Get the guide now! Simply fill out the brief form and we’ll deliver it straight to your inbox.
I would definitely recommend Shepherd to anyone! The staff truly loves their Residents and my mom is doing great there! If you have a parent or loved one that needs care I would not hesitate to move them here.
Brandon and the rest of the team were so compassionate and caring and took the time to listen to our heart's desire for our Dad. Karen the admin has been a blessing in putting our hearts to rest assuring us our dad would be in good hands with their skilled CNA's and other skilled staff employees.
My sister and I are very pleased with how our dad who has late-stage memory issues has been cared for, dignified and honored thus far! Thank you all at shepherd premiere senior living for loving my dad and all the residents who call this place home.