LOCK IN YOUR RATE FOR 2 YEARS – For the first 5 move-ins!
Welcome Home to Boutique Senior Living in Northern Illinois
Why Shepherd Premier Senior Living Stands Out From The Crowd
Independent Living in rural settings that are affordable and safe while nurturing an active, comfortable and tranquil lifestyle.
Assisted Living providing essential care in a cozy-rustic environment that ensures a safe and dynamic life with dignity.
Memory Care in comfortable country homes where seniors with fading memories find respect, emotional support, peace and superior care.
rooms in Shepherd Premier Senior Living Homes are in Demand.
Rooms Are Going Fast: Reserve Yours Now!
Assisted Living, with full amenities, in a rural slice of heaven.
Ringwood, IL 60072
Best of the Fox Memory Care in a 10-bed home on 5 wooded acres.
5430 E Hillside Road
Crystal Lake, IL 60012
Independent Living in Victorian comfort and luxury that embraces the relaxing pleasures of rural living.
210 E Front Street
Harvard, IL 60033
Coming in 2019
Coming in 2019
Choosing the right Senior Living Facility starts with answering the following questions:
• What services do you or your loved one need?
• What level of care does the senior facility you’re considering offer?
• What is the caregiver-to-resident ratio?
“Aging in Place” refers to a senior living provider’s ability to adjust to the changing needs of the seniors
• Does the senior facility you’re considering offer the services your loved one needs now and will
need in the future?
• Does the senior facility offer cognitive and functional needs assessments to ensure that your
loved one’s care keeps pace with the changing needs?
• If you’re considering part-time care, how will you know your loved ones are okay the rest of the
• Is the in-home care you’re considering personalized to meet your loved one’s needs?
• Will your in-home-care provider recognize when it’s time for greater care and will you need to
scramble finding the right senior living home when the time comes?
We can help you answer these crucial questions. Give us a call at (224) 333-6247.